Wedding planning is a hectic ordeal, so Taglyan Complex is here to make the process as easy as possible. Here are a few tips you can follow when hiring a photographer to shoot your wedding pictures.
1) Look at previous work: A true professional will have digital and physical portfolios of prior weddings that they worked at. See if the quality meets your standards and if their style is compatible with what you want on your big day.
2) Ask for references: If the portfolio looks good, ask for the phone number or email of former clients. You may find out that the person was a good cameraman, but incredibly difficult to work with.
3) Determine pricing: Make sure to get everything priced out, including prints, negatives, hourly wages, and equipment.
4) Go over expectations: How many pictures do you want? Who are the key targets? What is the time frame for the wedding and reception? Make sure every detail is established in the contract so no confusion occurs.
5) Stay in touch before the wedding: Keep in contact with the photographer to relay any news or updates and ensure that he or she will be punctual.
With these tips, you should be able to find a photographer who will capture unforgettable memories. For suggestions of local Los Angeles photographers, speak to a Taglyan representative.