An Enchanting Wedding & Corporate Events Venues
Welcome to Taglyan Complex, one of Southern California's most treasured venues for weddings and special events.
Opened with great fanfare in 2008, the Taglyan Arts and Cultural Complex offers a dazzling combination of old-world opulence and cutting edge audiovisual technology.
Located mere blocks from the world famous intersection of Hollywood and Vine, Taglyan's stately limestone facade gives the impression it’s been part of the neighborhood for years.
As soon as you enter the massive iron gates from a quiet side street, you'll feel like you’ve been transported to a postcard European villa. Italian cypress, magnolia and olive trees dot the property while vintage-looking street lamps line it. Immediately on your right is the formal brick courtyard, anchored by a picturesque two-tiered fountain you might otherwise find in an Italian piazza, complete with figural fish and turtles spouting water for a natural ambiance.
A formal garden of blooming white roses encircles the fountain, creating one of Hollywood's most romantic sites for wedding ceremonies. As an added enhancement, the historic French Normandy-style building across the street serves as a charming backdrop. Taglyan’s upper patio, which could serve as an alternate ceremony site or as a perfect landing for cocktails, overlooks the courtyard and has its own cherub fountain with two small gardens and marble pillars.
As soon as you enter the Grand Ballroom you'll know why it serves as one of the finest banquet halls in Los Angeles as you're greeted by the 5,000 square-foot stained glass ceiling. Its cascading crystal chandeliers will then draw your attention to the rest of the room's luxurious detail, but it's impossible to take it all in at first glance.
Of all the romantic wedding venues in Southern California, Taglyan Complex is something truly special.
Taglyan Enhances Every Special Occasion
- Nestled elegantly near the exclusive intersection of Hollywood and Vine
- Perfectly accommodates corporate events hosted by the Los Angeles entertainment and fashion industries
- Over 12,000 square feet of event space
- Plenty of onsite parking provides an appreciated service to your guests
- Exclusive and timeless European decor transcends the bustling cityscape
- One of the most elegant wedding venues in Southern California
Timeless Decor with Impeccable Detail
- Cascading crystal chandeliers
- 5,000 square feet stained glass ceiling
- Italian cypress, olive trees, vintage street lamps and Italian-inspired fountains are a wedding photographer’s dream come true
- State-of-the-art lighting can change the Grand Ballroom’s color scheme
- Marble pillars, formal brick courtyard, white rose gardens and bubbling fountains
- Provides an elegant European backdrop and romantic wedding venue regardless of budget